aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, August 28, 2010
@ 9:40 AM

Hey, people!
Suddenly feel like updating blog again, so doing it now~
Hahs, today was FUN yea.
Went orchard with tiffany, jiayu, peishan, elaine & sandra! (:
Me, tiffany, peishan & jiayu bought one sameee dress hahaha.. XD
It only costs 10dollars. Quite cheap right?
Happy that i managed to buy something.
Whoohoo! (:

Well, anyway, exams are of course OVER! Yay! :D
I can be temporarily freed of staying up late just to study haha..
But of course, next week will be getting back results..
Hope i won't cry..
Haix.. But i know my maths scored very very badly..
No mood now, after knowing that..
Somemore, my phone just now dropped on the floor in mrt again!
Because of some stupid ass pushing me!
Xin tong.. I thought it was spoilt forever le.. & i have to say byebye to it.. Almost want to cry out.. Bet my face was damn gloomy just now..
But thanks to my mum, it's OKAY again! Thanks, mummy! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
& thanks to tiffany, jiayu, peishan & elaine for comforting me just now! ♥

I'm seriously super worried for my results. Haix, i regret not studying harder before the exams.
I have this bad feeling i might do seriously very badly for all the papers..
I don't dare to see my results sia..
If i get very bad results, i think i'm gonna face the music.
MY MUM! I think next mon, i automatic hand out my phone bahs.
Because there's no way i'm going to do well for this exam..
DISAPPOINTED! D:
But still millions of thanks to people who cheered me up! ILY! ♥ (:

Omg, still have art & YOG project to finish..
Zz, i thought could relax a bit after exams, but unfortunately, i still have to handle ART! It's GRADED right?!
Ma fan!!
Haiyo.. Maybe doing it tomorrow bahs.
Too tired to do now.. My legs are sore from walking the whole day.
I must admit we are quite pro today to walk for so long!
But of course we have rests in between!
LOL.

Okay, time's now 12.59 a.m.
It's sunday already woa..
Gotta end here now!
Byebye & goodnight! (:

about
you think you know me.

JIALING.


I love to laugh! :D
create &inspire.