aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, October 27, 2010
@ 2:51 AM

Heyheyheyyyy!
Long time didnt update blog le.
Wow i realise time passes really fast!
In the blink of an eye, 2010 is coming to an end already.
We have finished our streaming exams of course &
selected our subject combination.
I chose pure science with biology leyyy.
Hope it's the RIGHT CHOICE :D
Hahas.

Omggggggg. Everybody is saying how tough & stressed SEC3 will be & i believe it's not gonna be an easy year.
Haha :b
But nevermind, we will worry about that next year.
Tomorrow is already the last day of school.
I wonder if i will ever cry.
Because all of us will be going to separate classes next year.
This is SO DAMN SAD.
But there's no choice left. I may have to try to accept this.
Haixxxxx, my ranking DROPPED sia!
Dunno whether i still can get my money anot.
Or has it fly away already??
D:

Anyway, I SERIOUSLY NEED PESTICIDE NOW.
NO JOKE. This PEST IS MAKING ME VERY IRRITATEDDDDDD!!
Fan fan fan~ :/
I hope pesticide can help me get rid of himmmmm forever!!
Omg, i sound so badddd.
But this is really my way of thinking mah.
NO OFFENCE AH.
:B

Okay, so the hoildays are COMING!!
TIME TO CELEBRATE YEA ;D
But we dunno where to go during the holidays..
Planning to work but Jinming says we should play to the fullest now.
When we grow up, it's all about WORK & NOTHING.
Actually, i agree with him uhs.
So should i work or dont work?
Just now already kena rejected afew times liao.
SAD SIA.

Aiyo, so is there any place we can go & play??
I seriously want to play play play!!
Haha ;D

Okay, nevermind nevermind.
I will think somemore.
Time's now 6.02p.m.
I got to go mop floor le.
Byebye & take care yo. ♥
:DD

Labels:


about
you think you know me.

JIALING.


I love to laugh! :D
create &inspire.