aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, May 14, 2011
@ 8:52 AM


Heyheyhey peepos!
I'm here to post again.
Cause having this strong feeling to update my blog!
Heh. :))))

So. 2more minutes to a new day! :D
Let's see.
Midyears're finally over!! Yayyyyy!!
My last papers ended yesterday!
But. I don't want to take my results manzxc.
No hope one.
Suaaaa. Don't wanna think about it le!
Having four holidays in a row! Whoohoooooo ;DD
One day has passed so left with three days!
Hope this three days will pass super slow.
I want to have great fun & a good rest too! :DD

So. Had a great day with CALIN HONEY SHUQING & PEISHAN TODAY :DD !
Bought a set of clothes yaaaaa :)
Happy happy!
But my legs are sour from all the walking.
Orchard & bugis hehe ♥

Okay i shall end my post here :)))) !
Byebye!


about
you think you know me.

JIALING.


I love to laugh! :D
create &inspire.