aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, June 3, 2011
@ 10:07 AM



Aw, this is what i could say now if you asked me that question.
I'm really feeling SUPA CONFUSED NOW. It's all negative feelings! :/
SAD UPSET DISAPPOINTED DUNNO WHAT TO DO THAT KIND OF FEELING.
Seriously, i think something's very wrong with me. No joke.
I'm really scared! I want to be happy but i dunno why i feel the other way today!!
It's weird it's strange.
Sorry, i really can't do it.
I can't force a smile.
What should i do now.
Can this feeling just go away?
& let me regain my usual self.
Haiz i don't know..

HOW I WISH SOMEBODY IN THE WORLD WILL INVENT A MEDICINE FOR CHEERING UP FOR PATIENTS LIKE ME!
I seriously need it. Maybe some jokes will do.
But there are no jokers around now right..

HAIZ. I think i will end here today.
BYE.

ANYWAY I HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE A MUCH MUCH HAPPIER & BETTER DAY THAN TODAY!!

about
you think you know me.

JIALING.


I love to laugh! :D
create &inspire.